Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Sw1gs
    Scotland 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Lux Kaikoura Stone

2017 Model Year v 2018 MY delivery times

I spoke to my dealer today, having ordered my D5 on 17 Jul for an update on delivery and also about the 2018 MY. My car is still in a build slot for first week in October, apparently first of 18 MY will be available for delivery in Jan, after both the Evoque and Discovery Sport MY are available in Oct.

Having read the many posts, both good and bad, really looking forward to mine, although my D4 Landmark is doing us proud in the mean time. I have to admit, a little bit of trepidation with all the issues, can imagine my wife's comments the first thing that goes wrong given how much she loves the Landmark and hated my X5, which I bought off spec before the new model had been launched. Hope I've got it right this time! Question Question
  • Silicon Silver 2017 HSE
    Cyprus 
    2017 Discovery Sd4 (180) HSE Silicon Silver

does this mean the facelift (i.e. D5 discovery 2018) will start producing in January ? i also order the D5 in July and is scheduled for production in October.
  • jimbg
    United Kingdom 
    Cyprus 

Thank you!!

is this official ?? if yes i can use this for my case. Because Land Rover in Cyprus are claiming they dont know when the 2018 d5 will start production. If they start the 2018 D5 November and my D5 is produced in October with scheduled delivery late in November then it is only logical to wait 1 more month or so to have the newer version.

Do you agree ?
  • jimbg
    United Kingdom 

As you can see it is a screenshot that came from the RRS forum.

You can but try! Thumbs Up

Are there going to be any changes though? Surprised
    Cyprus 

External and interior doubt it, but on quality and some of the faults they are aware off, i hope so Smile
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum