Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• ukms
    United Arab Emirates 
    2017 Discovery Si6 HSE Lux Corris Grey

Corris Grey HSE Lux in Dubai

After teething troubles in the first few hours, I have now been able to enjoy my new D5 for the last 24 hours. I've been driving it as much as possible yesterday and today and have to say I'm mighty impressed, hopefully things will stay that way. I'm sure I may get the odd problem or two but I've owned very few cars that didn't have something go wrong however small.

All round a great vehicle and I will put it to good use both on and hopefully off road !

Immediate positives for me here in the heat. The AC is very efficient, we are drifting out of the very hot summer temps but its still been in the high 30's today and it seems spot on, I like the feature of being able to adjust the flow of the fan when its set to auto. The rear AC with the 4 zone is excellent too. Heat reflective windscreen does a good job although I may reserve judgement on that until we hit 50 again next summer Smile

The Audio seems fantastic although I'm yet to play with the settings too much.

Small negatives which are not a shock to me - the satnav mapping is not brilliant or more to the point the searching is poor but that's quite normal here other than Waze and Google Maps ... so ill stick with Waze on my phone. The apps work (Spotify etc) but no remote connection to the car although its sounds like its not brilliant anyway !

I'll update along the way when I have a few miles under my belt

Cheers

(Been trying to upload photos but keep getting an error .... any tips appreciated )
  • ukms
    United Arab Emirates 
    2017 Discovery Si6 HSE Lux Corris Grey

Adding pics Smile

• J77
    Scotland 

Cool Thumbs Up

18MY Velar R-Dynamic SE D240 Fuji White
  • Chrismcnaz
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Lux Loire Blue

Thumbs Up