Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Phil B
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Lux Aruba

Colour advice

Guys

Order progressing - have a couple of weeks before it locks. Have gone with Aruba with the 22 inch dynamic pack (interior as well) . What are your opinions on interior colour? My wife has the toffee coloured interior on her white DS, don't think it will work with the Aruba and I'm tending towards black, but I'm not a big lover of all black interiors. What do you all think?

Phil
  • PeterW
    England 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Corris Grey

I'm having Corris grey, vintage Tan interior with Ebony Headlining. Plus 20" wheel black pack.

Not sure this helps you, but I'm locked in as of tomorrow! & still not sure 😳

Peter
    HSE 3.0 V6 Diesel Corris Grey
  • J77
    Scotland 

I'm going with Namib Orange and Ebony interior, I don't like the look of Acorn from the pictures in the brochure.

My general rule is light exterior, dark interior and vice-versa.

18MY Velar R-Dynamic SE D240 Fuji White
  • Craig_d1
    United Kingdom 

Ended up with Corris and 21" dynamic exterior pack, with Ebony interior(both seats and headlining). Changed from Firenze to carpathian to Corris. Locked in today so can't change now.
    I saw N Aruba DS with black pack in showroom and it looked smart.. Think with the lighter exterior, darker interior would suit it better.. Thin Aruba will be nice, contrasting well with the black grill etc of dynamic pack... I went 21 in as didn't want the diamond cut wheels, preferring all grey, and also thought 21 in big enough... Wanted Bit of rubber on the tyres
  • Scrumps
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Firenze Red

Phil,

I have an Aruba RRS2 AB with all black interior and it's good combo.

Would have gone Ebony/ivory but the ivory bits are the bits you put your hands on (door handles) - the SVR has black door handles, but you can't have SVR door panels with "normal" trim.

We feel the LR interior designers are more worried about style over practicality.

It's your car - your call but bear in mind any "strange" combo's may bite come re-sale.

Scrumps

Somerset - Where the apples do grow and the cider do flow!
    17MY D5 HSE / 16MY RRS2 A/B / 05 Defender90 CSW
  • Phil B
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Lux Aruba

Thanks guys. Seenms there is general agreement. I guess you can't really go wrong with black in silver. Now I just need to see one of the Censored in the flesh, having missed the launch event because of travel.
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum