Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• rogersmj
    United Kingdom 
    2018 Discovery Td6 HSE Lux Corris Grey

New 2018 D5 due after Lease Company Recalls 2017 Model

So... Had a call on Friday from my Company's Leasing agent, apparently they have decided to 'recall' 3 2017 D5's that are in their fleet, one being mine.

Apparently its not a LR recall, but more a case that the lease company has taken the decision to sell off these 3 cars instead, as they have relatively low mileage and a good spec. Mind you i've been in touch with one of the other people, who's car has also been recalled, and he said that he's had just as many issues that i've had down the road, so this could be the reason?

I feel extremely spoilt as they've offered me a choice of the pre-built 2018 models they have available for delivery next week. So i've gone for a Corris Grey 3.0 TD6 HSE Lux, with Ebony Windsor Leather. Should be with me just before the Bank Holiday weekend.

I feel all that pre-delivery excitement again! But a little sad that my trustworthy 2017 D5 is going, especially as we've been through thick and thin with the issues and challenges thats been akin to a new model of car.

Of course then theres the realisation that I may have to do all those dealership visits if things aren't working! Lets hope this 2018 version has some of the 2017 creases ironed out, such as the infotainment ones!
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum