Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Dangerdave
    United Kingdom 

Rejecting a vehicle is not an easy option. I had a terrible time with a particular dealership. Eventually I succeeded. The upshot is I now know the CRA 2015 like the back of my hand.
  • DieselRanger
    United States 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Silicon Silver

Reviving this old thread because this has now happened to my 2017 D5 HSE at the 34,000 mile mark. Going in tomorrow anyway, will update as I know more.

EDIT:
    RF module failed - was effectively locked in the mode it sets when you use the Activity Key, so it had disabled reception for the remotes but would still acknowledge the app and the Activity Key.

Part was at the North America distribution center so they overnighted it and had everything up and running within a couple hours.

They did require the original codes that came with the remotes and activity key to re-key the RF module to link the Activity Key - had a frantic search around the house to avoid having to buy a new Activity Key. Somehow the remotes weren't affected as they got those rekeyed (or otherwise didn't need to rekey them) without the codes....
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum