Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• JonM
    United Kingdom 
    2022 Discovery SDV6 HSE Carpathian Grey

Accessory Fitting Instructions

MY2022 D5 HSE D300 - with extra nice bits added
    MY2019 D5 HSE 3.0 SDV6 - sold to a dealer for a crazy price!
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 
    2018 Discovery Si6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

Excellent Thumbs Up

MY17 First Edition - 3L Diesel Td6 - Farallon Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips.
    MY18 Hse Luxury - 3L Petrol Si6 Supercharged - Santorini Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips,22's,dynamic pack 1,bonnet vents,t.v,dual view,frontcooler,360°camera,rear cooler/warmer,roof vane,black LR badges,wade sensing,door sill plates,boot liner, solar screen,wind deflectors,service plan,tracker,speed camera detector,dual dash cameras,ceramic coating.
  • Qwertyd5
    United Kingdom 
    2018 Discovery Td6 HSE Corris Grey

Brilliant. I’ve just ordered the bright side tubes and was wondering how difficult they might be. Now I have the full instructions. Many thanks.
  • mcunnin
    Scotland 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

You have to love the instructions for the first aid kit!!!!

2017 HSE Lux 3.0L Santorini Black
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 

Am more worried why you were looking at the FITTING INSTRUCTIONS in the first place Shocked

Sods law you would injure yourself fitting it Rolling with laughter

MY17 First Edition - 3L Diesel Td6 - Farallon Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips.
    MY18 Hse Luxury - 3L Petrol Si6 Supercharged - Santorini Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips,22's,dynamic pack 1,bonnet vents,t.v,dual view,frontcooler,360°camera,rear cooler/warmer,roof vane,black LR badges,wade sensing,door sill plates,boot liner, solar screen,wind deflectors,service plan,tracker,speed camera detector,dual dash cameras,ceramic coating.
  • mcunnin
    Scotland 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

Well i was thinking "fitting instructions for a first aid box. Is there a special fitted location?" but no.

1 Open door
    2 Open glove box
    3 Chuck in to clove box
    4 Close glove box
    5 Close door

All with pictures.

The best bit this is for left hand drive Right hand drive is a similar process!!! Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

2017 HSE Lux 3.0L Santorini Black
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 

It's all the Health and Safety malarkey Rolling with laughter

I think best place would be in the boot under the floor cover. Saves taking up space in the glovebox Thumbs Up

• Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum