Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Labbix

For the rear you can not, for the front you can (in the main screen somewhere), but can’t check how at the moment as am without the car, the latest version is the S18D that’s mentioned somewhere else on the forum. If the system is updated make sure they update front and back otherwise it will give problems, one recommendation I have ‘don’t fix anything that ain’t broken’ as you might have more problems after the ‘fix’
  • Labbix

Since my first post in this thread I never had the car back, mainly because of the RSE not working
  • jimbg
    United Kingdom 

Looneyfitter wrote:
    Cheers pal. Its a late 2016 disco 5 I only bought it yesterday to be picked up next week. Is there a way to see what version you currently have at all?

Are you sure it is 2016? My car was one of the first delivered and that was March 2017, if you are right then it must be a car that was used for the Press to test?

If you register on Topix you can check what is 0utstanding on your car. https://topix.landrover.jlrext.com/topix/vehicle/lookupForm
  • Looneyfitter
    United Kingdom 

Hi mate my bad. Think it was reg Jan 17. Will double check when i get home.
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum