Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• frwamati
    Austria 
    2017 Discovery TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Grille Vents Discovery 5 (Dynamic Pack) Upgrade

Hi Guys,

I am looking into upgrading the front bumper of my december 2017 disco 5 with the Grille Vents that came with the Dynamic Package as an option. I only want to upgrade those - nothing else.

Now while browsing through the internet a few weeks ago, i came accross a lot of ebay offers for Grille vents as upgrade kit. I ordered a kit from Supertweak UK (see below) as this site looked promising but once i received them, I immediately regret it because they are poor quality and dont fit at all - they are a couple of milimeter off in size and dont fit at all. Seller wont reply to any of my emails and also the delivery took like 9 weeks..... (wont buy from them anything anymore)

Since i dont want to glue them on there i was wondering if anyone of you guys had an idea on how to retrofit originally ones (source9 or where to get a kit that fits!?

This was the original offer - those are held in place by a 3m tape but since the size is a bit too small the double sided tape doesnt even touch the bumper.....:
    http://www.supertweaks.com/land-rover/land...loss-black

Click image to enlarge

thanks

fred
  • Down & Dirty
    United Kingdom 
  • Dangerdave
    United Kingdom 

Escalate the eBay sale to a buyer dispute. You’ll get your money back. Unfortunately I’ve had to do this a few times recently because of poor quality and misrepresentation and sellers don’t respond. They still didnt to eBay and I get an auto refund,

I suppose some unscrupulous sellers flog off inferior goods and work on the principal most buyers will just shrug their shoulders and NOT take out a dispute so they are quids ahead. Don’t let them off with it!
  • unido
    United Kingdom 

I got mine from Aliexpress advertised on the other thread. They fit perfect but they don't come with 3M tape as advertised.

I got the seller to refund me the amount to cover me fitting my own 3M tape as the original tape just pulls off with not a lot of trouble.
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum