Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 
    2018 Discovery Si6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

Passenger Airbag

Mrs came back from the shops last night and informed me that a No Passenger Airbag message sprung up on the dash. Tried myself just now but I cannot change it from the menu.
    That's the second time we have had this issue. Beginning to think it maybe related to the latest software we had done last week as the message only started coming on after this was done Rolling Eyes

MY17 First Edition - 3L Diesel Td6 - Farallon Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips.
    MY18 Hse Luxury - 3L Petrol Si6 Supercharged - Santorini Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips,22's,dynamic pack 1,bonnet vents,t.v,dual view,frontcooler,360°camera,rear cooler/warmer,roof vane,black LR badges,wade sensing,door sill plates,boot liner, solar screen,wind deflectors,service plan,tracker,speed camera detector,dual dash cameras,ceramic coating.
  • Craigp
    England 

RR are you sure its not just a lamp test function on start up. Does the light go out. Only saying because i did this in the past. Embarassed
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 

Craig, it's a warning by the looks of it telling me the passenger airbag is off, but I cannot activate it via the options menu. I think will let dealer sort it out.

MY17 First Edition - 3L Diesel Td6 - Farallon Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips.
    MY18 Hse Luxury - 3L Petrol Si6 Supercharged - Santorini Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips,22's,dynamic pack 1,bonnet vents,t.v,dual view,frontcooler,360°camera,rear cooler/warmer,roof vane,black LR badges,wade sensing,door sill plates,boot liner, solar screen,wind deflectors,service plan,tracker,speed camera detector,dual dash cameras,ceramic coating.
  • SHARKYSHARKS
    United Kingdom 
    2018 Discovery Td6 HSE Lux Carpathian Grey

RR did you find out the problem with this as mine has done the same ?

Cheers
    Sharky
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 

Sharky, the car went in for a software update, mid May. Was mentioned to the mechanic when I rang him. When the car came back it was sorted. Can now switch it off and on, whereas before hand the option to tick it on/off was frozen so to speak. We never queried it as was most probably software related. No more warnings on start up now.
    Issue only started in late Feb when car had its first service and software update.

• SHARKYSHARKS
    United Kingdom 
    2018 Discovery Td6 HSE Lux Carpathian Grey

Cheers RR will get it booked in Thumbs Up
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum