Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• UrbanSplash
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Silicon Silver

Sleeping in D5 - Alarm

Hi

When climbing I sometimes sleep in lay-bys and get an early start. Odd question, but is there a way to turn off the alarm and have the car locked on the inside so folks can’t enter.

Cheers
  • 747_JK
    United Kingdom 
    2022 Discovery SDV6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

Isn’t that just a single press rather than a double press of the fob or door button?

MY23.5 D5 3.0 MHEV Metropolitan Edition – Santorini Black – Ebony Windsor Leather – 21” Style 5025 gloss black wheels – 21” full size spare tyre – Black roof rails – Black side mouldings - Williams Ceramic Coat. [Gone: D5 HSE @ 50,795miles: (now LH68 BYW)]
  • UrbanSplash
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Silicon Silver

Haha. Really?! I never knew that haha. Cheers.
  • 747_JK
    United Kingdom 
    2022 Discovery SDV6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

Well if I want to lock the kids in the car, but not so they can set the alarm off, but so no one can open the doors from the outside, it’s a single press. A double press, and movement inside will trigger the siren.

MY23.5 D5 3.0 MHEV Metropolitan Edition – Santorini Black – Ebony Windsor Leather – 21” Style 5025 gloss black wheels – 21” full size spare tyre – Black roof rails – Black side mouldings - Williams Ceramic Coat. [Gone: D5 HSE @ 50,795miles: (now LH68 BYW)]
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum