Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Lilolill
    United Kingdom 

On the verge of ordering a new hse lux 3.0 diesel. Heard rumors of an upcoming facelift ? Any truth to these and is it worth holding off ?
  • Labbix

If you want to wait another year, it is possible that 21MY will be more than a facelift. But than you will be one of the guinea piggies I suppose...
  • Lilolill
    United Kingdom 

I suppose there’s always something on the horizon, more than happy with the 24 test drive so will probably take the plunge.
  • Russell
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 First Edition Namib Orange

Just go for it you will love it

Namib Orange 1st Edition with black roof and wheels.
    Privacy, tow bar, drive pack, surround camera, heated front & rear seats, auto dim door mirrors, side steps, remote Pro, RSE, arm rest fridge dash cam front and rear.
  • Chalkey
    England 
    2017 Discovery Sd4 (240) SE Indus Silver

I thought cars generally got a face lifts half way through it's life. With the Freelander 2 having three face lifts and the evoque mk1 had one well past the half way point.

MY 21 3.0 D250 S White, 20in wheels, twin sun roof, privacy glass, heated stirring wheel, roof rails.
    Gone 17reg 2.0 SE Silver, 21in black wheels, privacy glass, roof rails, side steps.
  • IndusD4
    Australia 

I don't see the need for a facelift. A bumlift however......

2016 D4 TDV6
    IIDTool BT
  • Dangerdave
    United Kingdom 

Pure speculation. Wouldn’t worry about it or you’d never buy a new car for fear it will be modified somewhere down the line.
  • RDR
    United Kingdom 

asked the dealer this the other month when ordering for SWMBO. nothing official but both agreed it would make sense mid cycle which is in theory around a year away (ish). I'm guessing new lights and grill, new engines (PHEV?) , lower digital console screen, see through bonnet tech and rear view mirror as per evoque. Big question is will they stand their ground with the rear design!

MY06 S - Gone but not forgotten, MY12 HSE - Gone, MY16 HSE Luxury - Gone, D5 MY20 D5 HSE - Gone
    MY23 Range Rover PHEV
  • Labbix

Agree with RDR, but really hope they stay away from the lower digital dash, I really do prefer ‘normal’ buttons for the temp and seat heating/cooling ! And would be very surprised if they would change the back. Maybe for the disco 6, but not before that I suppose, and actually I’m quite used to it now and don’t think it’s an issue any longer. At least it stands out from the rest Wink
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum