Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Wolfpack
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Si6 HSE Corris Grey

Sync button and help response

Excuse my ignorance but my ‘new to me’ 2017 HSE has got a sync button in the photo? What does that sync? Not in handbook.

And can someone clarify how the 🆘 feature works? Do you press that if you breakdown or involved in an immobilising accident? The sales person was a bit vague...or I was just shell shocked after letting go of £40k ☹️ and not listening properly.

Thanks
  • Notxal
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Loire Blue

I believe the Sync button when activated locks the two zones of Climate control to the same temperature.
  • Labbix

I don’t have that sync button, instead I have twice ‘auto’...
    But the sync button on my screen makes the drivers temperature setting the dominant for the car. So the other temperature settings (passenger front and left and/or right passengers in the back) will get the drivers temperature setting as well, and changes equally if the driver sets his/her temperature lower or higher. Don’t have the sos button, it’s only in EU I think, but if I remember correctly you have 2 of them: 1 for the connection to Land Rover Assist and 1 connects automatically to the emergency services if involved in a crash, no idea though how serious the impact must be.
  • jimbg
    United Kingdom 

http://www.ownerinfo.landrover.com/

or download the iguide app?
  • Wolfpack
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Si6 HSE Corris Grey

I did already look at the owner info page.
    But when their driver controls overview on the first page bears no resemblance to my ‘GBR’ car, it didn’t help. In fact the annotations are all to pot! Not sure who did that or checked it? But worth a laugh.

http://www.ownerinfo.landrover.com/documen...c/G1935431

But thanks....will try the app.
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum