Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Labbix

Leather on top of dash

As I am ordering a new D5, I was looking to have leather on the top of the dash towards the windscreen, like I had on my D4. On my current D5 it was not available in Albania and I thought it was something ‘local’, but it seems you can’t have it at all in the new D5, is that correct or has anyone got this or seen it on a D5?
  • Chopsy
    United Kingdom 
    2019 Discovery SDV6 HSE Lux Carpathian Grey

Hi. I've just checked my hse lux, and no - it doesn't have leather on top of dash by windscreen. Hadn't noticed until you asked. I did briefly have use of a hse, and noticed a fake leather type material on door cards and centre storage lid. Those areas are leather on hse lux.
  • Lotusdmc
    United Kingdom 

You have to order the extended leather on the hse lux. It's an option in the seat section about £1000

MY20 HSE Lux Si4, Carpathian Grey, Light Oyster, Extended Leather, Dynamic Pack 1, Black Roof, Black Roof Rails, Privacy Glass, 22inch Wheels, Park Heat, 3rd Row Heated Seats
  • Labbix

I have the extended, but that still doesn’t give you leather on top of the dash, not even on the UK configuration. Or am I really missing something here?
  • Lotusdmc
    United Kingdom 

Oh ! I was assured the dash is leather as my disco 4 Hse Lux, to be fair though when I asked landrover direct they said "all the plastic is leather" ?? And the genius at a flagship dealer didnt have a clue (after I shown him how to access the 3rd row seats Shocked) . It does beggar belief the lack of knowledge dealer don't have.

MY20 HSE Lux Si4, Carpathian Grey, Light Oyster, Extended Leather, Dynamic Pack 1, Black Roof, Black Roof Rails, Privacy Glass, 22inch Wheels, Park Heat, 3rd Row Heated Seats
  • Labbix

Yep, my D4 had it as well, and the leather for the lux is real leather, but not available on the top part of dash. Wonder why as it still is on the velar and other RR.
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum