Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Hessel
    England 
    2020 Discovery SDV6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

One more sleep before pick up.

Picking my HSE LUX Tomorrow can't wait to get behind the wheel. Will be interesting to see the difference in driveing experience compared to my current disc 4.😀
  • jimbg
    United Kingdom 

Snap, picking up my HSE in the morning. Thumbs Up
  • sportcoupe
    United States 

That is exciting.
  • Phil
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 First Edition Namib Orange

Don't forget the pic's Thumbs Up
  • AndrewS
    United Kingdom 
    2019 Discovery SDV6 HSE Silicon Silver

FFS am I the only one left to not have a collection date?
  • Phil
    United Kingdom 

I know it must be frustrating seeing the others receiving theirs, but believe me It is worth the wait Wink Thumbs Up

Being part of this forum must be a close second best, given the friendly and open sharing of personal experiences. Wink

Hang on in there Andrew and don't drift over to the dark side Rolling with laughter
  • Craigp
    England 

Hi Andrew I'm in a similar position was originally given the 31st of this month but was informed last week that there was a possible delay. I was assured that I would be able to register the vehicle before 1st April and they would loan me a D5 until mine became available. They are taking my car in as trade in on the 31st. Not sure what's going to happen with payment as yet. I can't imagine they will register the car to me without full payment. So I will be paying up front for a unseen car. Must admit worried about the tow bracket issue as going to Scotland mid April.
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 
    2018 Discovery Si6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

AndrewS wrote:

Am in the same position as you mate. Crying or Very sad
    No dates, assured March 1 st delivery. Car been on priority for 4 weeks plus and still in the bleeding compound. Been escalated too highest priority you can get 2 weeks ago, still nothing. Ordered over 1 year ago. People ordering 7 months after me received there car March 1st. Sold both cars privately at end of Feb too save on reinsuring and retaxing and mot's, and left with my rust bucket of a works van to drive around in, plus my wife's fuming. At this rate my First Edition will be a Last Edition. Am so tempted too cancel my order. So fed up I have lost all enthusiasm for it now, that's how bad I feel Big Cry
  • forever
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 First Edition Silicon Silver

Probably will not make you feel happy that i got my FE on Sunday, having not pre ordered and walked in two weeks before Very Happy
  • Russell
    United Kingdom 

Road Runner 2017 wrote:
    AndrewS wrote:

Am in the same position as you mate. Crying or Very sad
    No dates, assured March 1 st delivery. Car been on priority for 4 weeks plus and still in the bleeding compound. Been escalated too highest priority you can get 2 weeks ago, still nothing. Ordered over 1 year ago. People ordering 7 months after me received there car March 1st. Sold both cars privately at end of Feb too save on reinsuring and retaxing and mot's, and left with my rust bucket of a works van to drive around in, plus my wife's fuming. At this rate my First Edition will be a Last Edition. Am so tempted too cancel my order. So fed up I have lost all enthusiasm for it now, that's how bad I feel Big Cry

I was told all 1st editions were built and out at dealers two weeks ago and there were no more being built not what you want to hear I know but it may be worth speaking to your dealer again

Namib Orange 1st Edition with black roof and wheels.
    Privacy, tow bar, drive pack, surround camera, heated front & rear seats, auto dim door mirrors, side steps, remote Pro, RSE, arm rest fridge dash cam front and rear.
  • Craigp
    England 

If you have the money sat there. I'd be on the phone and ringing round the country and pick up a canceled order. Of course the problem being it could be in a nice pink colour. I understand there's a nice 1st edition sat in a compound in Solihull Shocked
  • AndrewS
    United Kingdom 
    2019 Discovery SDV6 HSE Silicon Silver

forever wrote:
    Probably will not make you feel happy that i got my FE on Sunday, having not pre ordered and walked in two weeks before Very Happy

Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Really !!!!!

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 

Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry

what colour did you get ???
    forever wrote:

Last edited by Road Runner 2017 on 15th Mar 2017 6:12 pm. Edited 1 time in total
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 

Craigp wrote:
    If you have the money sat there. I'd be on the phone and ringing round the country and pick up a canceled order. Of course the problem being it could be in a nice pink colour. I understand there's a nice 1st edition sat in a compound in Solihull Shocked

I was going too ring around as i do have the pennys sitting here, but knowing my luck it will be another 6 months - ie September when i get it.

No point now, may as well wait as said its definately before April - Its a joke tbh - so fed up with the whole situation, my enthusiam for the car is no longer what it was . I dont want it when everyone has one in 6 months time, i want it now !!!!!! Sad
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 

Craigp wrote:

Probably my one sitting there rotting away - seems everyone else has got theirs apart from mine Evil or Very Mad
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum