Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• harrythespider
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery TDV6 HSE Aintree Green

Mordred1973, looks like you have a clone of my car Laughing Laughing

3.0 HSE. climate HUD active diff. elec towbar. FBH and timed climate.Capability plus pack.split TV. surround sound. Intelligent seating. adaptive lights, wade sensing. 360 cameras.pro pack.cooler.advanced tow, auto park,activity key+ more!!!!
  • Equilibrium
    United Kingdom 
    2019 Discovery SDV6 HSE Lux Carpathian Grey

I’ve never tried the self parking options. Not sure if it was standard or part of a pack, but it’s there. These things are a doddle to park if you find a big enough space.

Cruise assist I would not be without, really missed it on loan cars. That’s one of those things that I never dreamt would become essential. Not sure if that was on the MY17s or not.

Love the all-round 360 cameras for confirmation of being centred in a space.

HUD I really rely on for speed info, second nature after having it on cars for almost five years. Wish it could take a feed from nav apps in apple car play though.

Drives: 2020 MY20 HSE Luxury SDV6 in Eiger Grey/Glacier
    Departed: 2019 MY20 HSE Luxury SDV6 in Carpathian Grey/Glacier, 440i, 320d, Toyotas, Mondeo, Citroen BX amongst others
  • mordred1973
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Fuji White

harrythespider wrote:
    Mordred1973, looks like you have a clone of my car Laughing Laughing

close Harry...but not quite....

Mine is not a LUX, "only" an HSE. Its also not green.....

I do have something the kids wouldn't be without, 4 zone climate, they'll divorce me as a parent if they lose their own heated seats and climate next time around Laughing

2023 D300 Metropolitan, Hakuba Silver, Low Range, Solar screen, Deployable towbar, FBH, sidesteps.
  • mordred1973
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Fuji White

Equilibrium wrote:
    I’ve never tried the self parking options. Not sure if it was standard or part of a pack, but it’s there. These things are a doddle to park if you find a big enough space.

Cruise assist I would not be without, really missed it on loan cars. That’s one of those things that I never dreamt would become essential. Not sure if that was on the MY17s or not.

Love the all-round 360 cameras for confirmation of being centred in a space.

HUD I really rely on for speed info, second nature after having it on cars for almost five years. Wish it could take a feed from nav apps in apple car play though.

Stil surprises me that its not hard to parallel park at all and goes into spaces smaller than I fear.

Parking in a normal carpark is a pain in the butt, as most spaces are not big enough...

2023 D300 Metropolitan, Hakuba Silver, Low Range, Solar screen, Deployable towbar, FBH, sidesteps.
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum