Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• kaya
    Germany 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Corris Grey

Tailgate problems inner ad outer

For about a week now, my inner tailgate does not open anymore when I push the button on the remote control. It doesn't even open when I pusch the switch in the trunk. I had been hearing motor noises from inside the hatch but not anymore.

The outer tailgate now opens only a bit (like 20-30cm) then stops. It only opens bit by bit everytime I push the remote button. Pushing the under dashboard switch it opens and shuts normally.

I have been reading here in the forum but don't seem to find the proper solution to either one of the problems.
    Greetings from Bavaria,
    Kaya
  • Darras
    United Kingdom 

Think you’ll find that one is beyond any words of wisdom anyone here could offer apart from book it into the dealership.
  • grabar
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Firenze Red

i had a similar problem, it had to go into dealership, they said a cable had broken, it was fixed under warranty
  • TechnoTurkey
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Lux Waitomo Grey

I had the same issue, dealer repair under warranty. I think they fit an uprated part to prevent it happening again.
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum