Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• haybob
    United Kingdom 
    2019 Discovery SDV6 HSE Loire Blue

Superb dealer buying experience

I know, not something that usually goes hand in had with buying a Land Rover product.

After several aborted attemepts to try to buy my new D5 Commercial from 3 of my nearest dealers and them pretty much showing no interest or just wanting to sell me finance, I happened upon Duckworths in Market Rasen via an autotrader ad. They had pretty much the car I wanted in stock at a significantly lower price to anything I had been previously offered. Spoke to Sharon Hanson there and she was brilliant. Actually listend to what I wanted. In the end the car they had wasn't quite the spec I wanted. 'No problem she said, I can give you the same terms on a factory order if you can wait . (this was end of November) so with about 4 spec changes (my indecision) the car was ordered. As it wasnt going to arrive till Feb they happily stored it for a 1 March reg and delivered it down to me, (they are 140 miles away) I would recommend anyone thinking of buying to give them a call. No nonsense, no fuss, genuine people who listen.
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum