Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Peve
    Belgium 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Silicon Silver

Upgrade to 4G

Does anybody know if you can swap a 3G internet connection to a 4G in a 2017 disco?

In desktop PC's you can upgrade a wireless internet module easily... Hope it's the same in the disco...
  • Russell
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 First Edition Namib Orange

No from memory it is all new hardware.

Namib Orange 1st Edition with black roof and wheels.
    Privacy, tow bar, drive pack, surround camera, heated front & rear seats, auto dim door mirrors, side steps, remote Pro, RSE, arm rest fridge dash cam front and rear.
  • Peve
    Belgium 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Silicon Silver

Damn... would have been nice!!!
    What was Land Rover thinking, in 2017 3G was already extremey outdated... Rolling Eyes
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 
    2018 Discovery Si6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

Was a post a while back that MY17 is 3G only, and cannot be upgraded to 4G.

MY18 onwards is 4G. Not sure if it's anything to do with the software update or apple carplay / android auto install, but been showing 4G + now for about a year.

MY17 First Edition - 3L Diesel Td6 - Farallon Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips.
    MY18 Hse Luxury - 3L Petrol Si6 Supercharged - Santorini Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips,22's,dynamic pack 1,bonnet vents,t.v,dual view,frontcooler,360°camera,rear cooler/warmer,roof vane,black LR badges,wade sensing,door sill plates,boot liner, solar screen,wind deflectors,service plan,tracker,speed camera detector,dual dash cameras,ceramic coating.
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum