Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• nebc100
    Luxembourg 
    2018 Discovery Td6 HSE Lux Namib Orange

I am not getting my hope up too much, but when I asked GAP about this, they said that "it is coming".

I then pointed out that I would like to make a few small changes to my D5 in the not so distant future (I want to active the TwinView feature of the front screen... yes I have bought a replacement screen), and that I had seen systems online that are for sale that claim to be able to do it. I said that I could wait until the end of this year, but if they thought that it would take longer than that to get it sorted, I would look for an alternative to GAP.

I asked them if they thought that I should wait for them, or look for something else, and I got a message back: I cannot say a definitive yes on this one but we hope so in a few months.

So... with a bit of luck, we should have it by the end of the year on the GAP IID.
  • harrythespider
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery TDV6 HSE Aintree Green

Thats the same reply from GAP that I got 3 years ago.

3.0 HSE. climate HUD active diff. elec towbar. FBH and timed climate.Capability plus pack.split TV. surround sound. Intelligent seating. adaptive lights, wade sensing. 360 cameras.pro pack.cooler.advanced tow, auto park,activity key+ more!!!!
  • Darras
    United Kingdom 

Laughing Thumbs Up
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum