Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• al cope
    United Kingdom 
    2018 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Corris Grey

Low battery warning message

Guys

If I leave the tailgate or a door open for even as little as 5 mins I get a low battery warning, start engine message. I have checked the battery voltages at the jump posts under the bonnet and 12.4v with engine off, 14.4v with engine running, so it looks like it’s charging ok, and I don’t have any issues starting the car.

Ideas??

Cheers
    Al

Now gone - D5 HSE 2Ltr in Corris with black roof, black & dynamic packs & 22" black alloys, a bit of a change after 2 D3's and 2 D4's Smile
  • BBDisco5
    United Kingdom 
    2022 Discovery SDV6 HSE Lux Carpathian Grey

There are a few comments further down this thread.

https://disco5.co.uk/forum/thread3215.html
  • 747_JK
    United Kingdom 
    2022 Discovery SDV6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

Me too. I can get it in the queue for a ferry, engine off and just sat in the car (no ignition on), but doors opening and closing. Or sat at Brands Hatch watching racing whilst sat in the boot (engine & ignition off). Irritating, as it seems very sensitive, and that's even with a brand new battery a few months prior.

MY23.5 D5 3.0 MHEV Metropolitan Edition – Santorini Black – Ebony Windsor Leather – 21” Style 5025 gloss black wheels – 21” full size spare tyre – Black roof rails – Black side mouldings - Williams Ceramic Coat. [Gone: D5 HSE @ 50,795miles: (now LH68 BYW)]
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum