Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• 4x4newbie
    United Kingdom 

Rubber Mats or Carpet Mats For Flooring?

Rubber Mats or Carpet Mats For Flooring? Which do you have? Seen both and the deep carpet one looks nice but just wondered what you guys have in your Disco 5?
  • Darras
    United Kingdom 

LR rubber mats front and rear plus rubber boot mat. Bin the carpet things as much good as a chocolate ashtray.
  • bammmy

Rubber mats and boot liner for me as well. Easy to take out and wash. All are genuine LR, a small design fault I feel is the drivers side front mat isn’t long enough, the D4 mats went right past the pedals.
  • Whippetman
    England 

Darras wrote:
    LR rubber mats front and rear plus rubber boot mat. Bin the carpet things as much good as a chocolate ashtray.

Agree 100% !

HSE LUX, Aintree Green GONE
  • al cope
    United Kingdom 
    2018 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Corris Grey

Well I am going opposite.. Had genuine LR rubber mat on my previous D3 and D4’s, and in about 2 years the drivers one had worn through at the heal touch points. D5 has the luxury carpet mats and they are still looking good at 3 years old.

Al

Now gone - D5 HSE 2Ltr in Corris with black roof, black & dynamic packs & 22" black alloys, a bit of a change after 2 D3's and 2 D4's Smile
  • Equilibrium
    United Kingdom 
    2019 Discovery SDV6 HSE Lux Carpathian Grey

Luxury carpet mats stored.

Weather tech rubber mats in place. Far nicer.

Used in preference to LR rubber as there is full driver’s footwell coverage.

Drives: 2020 MY20 HSE Luxury SDV6 in Eiger Grey/Glacier
    Departed: 2019 MY20 HSE Luxury SDV6 in Carpathian Grey/Glacier, 440i, 320d, Toyotas, Mondeo, Citroen BX amongst others
  • B McP
    Scotland 
    2020 Discovery Td6 HSE Lux Corris Grey

I have both - LR rubbers for winter and LR carpets for summer (if we ever get a summer !)
  • harrythespider
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery TDV6 HSE Aintree Green

I have both carpet and rubber, genuine LR. and use them dependent upon cars usage, both variants would benefit from drivers footwell cover being longer and fitting under pedals.

3.0 HSE. climate HUD active diff. elec towbar. FBH and timed climate.Capability plus pack.split TV. surround sound. Intelligent seating. adaptive lights, wade sensing. 360 cameras.pro pack.cooler.advanced tow, auto park,activity key+ more!!!!
  • Jarvis
    United Kingdom 
    2019 Discovery SDV6 HSE Lux Silicon Silver

Yep, luxury mats in storage and genuine LR rubber mats and loadspace protector in place courtesy of Robin at Duckworths!
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum