Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Craigp
    England 

250 Dynamic SE ordered.

If I'm lucky may see it next year Neutral . However if they are still having issues with supply then at least trade in should still be high. Not added much just a electric tow bar and activity key even went for a white one and the 5022 grey wheels 20". I noticed the hi/lo range gears is now a an extra when did that happen? not that I would every use it, only ever selected to try it out. Managed to get near to 10% off list from a fairly local dealer (60 miles away). My local dealer who i had previously bought two new disco's is of the impression they sell themselves so no need to get out of his chair. Just the 12 months to wait now. Whistle
  • Darras
    United Kingdom 

Good luck to you. I personally won’t be buying another.
  • Whippetman
    England 

Nor me!

HSE LUX, Aintree Green GONE
  • Soler
    United Kingdom 
    2022 Discovery Si6 HSE Loire Blue

Interesting that you have been quote 12 months, I have seen that in the press and checked only Thursday about the latest lead times as I don't have a build slot yet and my dealer is still saying 6 months. This is from a landrover excel document that he showed me.

I wonder if its the eletric tow bar that is making the difference as I was told that could delay the build.
  • Craigp
    England 

The D300 has a shorter build date which I considered but I understand the electric tow bar is also causing issues so may have delayed back to 12 months. The dealer quoted the latest release from LR for the D250 and 9 to 12 months was mentioned. If it's less than that great but it's no hardship in my MY2017. Just hope no major repairs required in the meantime. I replaced rear pads discs were ok. At the end of the day I waited a lot longer for the one I presently have and have not been disappointed. It certainly does everything I require of it. One or two niggles aircon for one but on the whole love it.
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum