Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• jojim65
    United Kingdom 
    2022 Discovery Si6 HSE Kaikoura Stone

Ordered in August!

Hi all,

I ordered my D300 HSE in August but as yet there doesn't seem to be any update on when it will go for manufacture. I have received my Land Rover Experience day invitation though.

I was wondering if anyone had ordered at around the same time and had better news.
  • BigCol66
    United Kingdom 

I would think you will have to order a MY23, which probably means you will have to look at your order again as some things are not now standard on the HSE.

Discovery 5 D300 Metropolitan.
  • Soler
    United Kingdom 
    2022 Discovery Si6 HSE Loire Blue

I ordered the same time and i'm in the same boat, The latest I hear was based on the dealers forecasting it will be ready in April.

If you get an update let me know.
  • conts355
    United Kingdom 

Ordered start of July, dealer now just says no idea when i keep asking 🤷‍♂️ . Guess better than lies.

Annoying as when i placed order was told definitely arrive before end of yr which it had to as thats end of my financial yr for purchasing a commercial 🙈

Not keen on paying upfront for a vehicle that you don’t know when it will arrive & will it be as spec’d!
  • FastLaneJB
    United Kingdom 

Pretty sure there's a system that they can look this up on as mine did. Sure the date might slip but at least it gives you an idea of where it likely is currently in the queue.

I wonder though if they keep people guessing they are less likely to cancel their orders.
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum