Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• conts355
    United Kingdom 

Just got my 1st service done on D300,Cost £490. Asked about a service plan beforehand but was told cheaper at moment to just get service’s individually.
  • MHP
    England 
    2020 Discovery SDV6 SE Loire Blue

Road Runner 2017 wrote:
    WTF £933 per service ? Shocked
    That's a major Censored take Shocked
    Is that for a brand new car, or renewing after 5 years, after the original plan has expired ?
    Either way it's daylight robbery Shocked

That’s for a approved used that’s about 2.5 years old, couldn’t believe it myself
  • Wolfpack
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Si6 HSE Corris Grey

conts355 wrote:
    Just got my 1st service done on D300,Cost £490. Asked about a service plan beforehand but was told cheaper at moment to just get service’s individually.

That’s about right price for the D5 round here. In fact I call it the D500…as every time it goes in the garage it costs £500!

Before the D5 I had a D4…and yes I called that a D400 for the same reason!
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 
    2018 Discovery Si6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

MHP wrote:
    I’ve just been quoted £2800 for a 3 service plan, I think this is very expensive but waiting for the stealer to come back with a breakdown of the cost.

Just got a reply a few weeks ago. You only get a 2 year service plan now, at a cost of £1120 for 2 services. I asked for a breakdown of year 6 and 7 services individually, and was told £835 for year 6 Shocked
    Year 7 is £385, totalling at £1220.
    LR have an offer at the moment on the 2 year package and your saving about £120, plus it's a fixed price. The individual services may rise in price, which may cost more. Hardly cheap compared to the 5 year which was £750.

MY17 First Edition - 3L Diesel Td6 - Farallon Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips.
    MY18 Hse Luxury - 3L Petrol Si6 Supercharged - Santorini Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips,22's,dynamic pack 1,bonnet vents,t.v,dual view,frontcooler,360°camera,rear cooler/warmer,roof vane,black LR badges,wade sensing,door sill plates,boot liner, solar screen,wind deflectors,service plan,tracker,speed camera detector,dual dash cameras,ceramic coating.
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum