Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Wingnut
    United Kingdom 

Hi , I just tried it with the middle row forward a bit and right back but sadly the headrests do not fold automatically
  • PRH
    United Kingdom 
    2019 Discovery Sd4 (180) HSE Lux Indus Silver

but with the rear seats right back the front seats on mine do not move forward thus avoiding the requirement for annoying passenger front seat repositioning…. Driver’s seat not so much of an issue with use of the memory.
  • Wingnut
    United Kingdom 

yes the same with mine but the headrests which used to fold away automatically do not anymore so I have to manually fold them before going to the rear to fold them with the automatic button....if that makes sense.
  • Wingnut
    United Kingdom 

sorry before going to the rear to fold the middle row seats with the specified button
  • PRH
    United Kingdom 
    2019 Discovery Sd4 (180) HSE Lux Indus Silver

Wingnut wrote:
    yes the same with mine but the headrests which used to fold away automatically do not anymore so I have to manually fold them before going to the rear to fold them with the automatic button....if that makes sense.

Yes, sorry, can’t help with the headrests just thought the seat position tip might help with the front seat repositioning. Good luck with the headrest fix.
  • Wingnut
    United Kingdom 

Thank you for helping I do appreciate it. I'll post here when it's fixed with the solution
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum