Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Phil B
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Lux Aruba

Views vs posts

Ratio across the forum is about 2%. Never knew Land Rover owners were such serial voyeurs!!!😉😉😉

Mar 2017 HSE Luxury,
    Dynamic Pack - Aruba
  • RyanRC
    United States 

I think things will probably pick up when more people actually get the car as even in the states I think most dealers are just getting their test drive vehicles in now so people can really see the D5 and take it for a ride.

I know for me as much as I want one, that still for what one is going to cost me I'm not going to even really serious start planning out a order until I can see and drive one.

I got the e-mail about 2 weeks ago one was in at the dealer I want to go to and I have been pretty busy so I did not try to make a appointment yet, but I unexpectedly ended up having some free time this past Saturday and was doing something close enough that I popped in to see it at least and sure enough my sales guy had one guy at the desk, another that was waiting for when he was done, and another that rolled in with in nice shape but pretty old D3 looking for a test drive in just the 15 min I was there.

So I only got a quick chance to talk to him and he said he was booked solid for the rest of the day so we spoke that we would have to set up a time to which he highly recommended that be a weekday as his Saturdays are already pretty full for the next couple.

All in all I think it's still early for the major global sales that will come for this vehicle so I think once more people get finally get the car (which I think for most orders is about 2-3 month wait), things will pick up.
  • eeemkeen
    England 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Lux Aintree Green

I've been soaking in the details whilst awaiting delivery.. Which I suspect a lot of people are doing!
  • F.I.Bonxie
    Falkland Islands 

I am also enjoying reading all the posts both approving or critical. I am still waiting to be advised when orders can be placed for our market which comes under Land Rover Brazil. The last advice was "maybe the end of April" but having reached that we still cannot order.
  • robpenrose
    United Kingdom 

Im a D4 owner and not planning to purchase a D5 (cant afford one), so just interested in how they are going really, hence no need to post. Its a shame its not linked to the D4 Forum as im sure im not the only D4 Vouyeur

Enjoying all the pics etc though Thumbs Up
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum