Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• HSEMY18
    United Kingdom 

Extended Leather Pack

Hi All,

On the Land Rover website it states the HSE Lux has extended Leather pack on top of the HSE, does anybody know what this means? What extra bits of the interior are covered in leather?

Thanks in advance for all your responses. Very Happy
  • HSEMY18
    United Kingdom 

So from reading the carwow website, it sounds like the extended Leather pack covers the following:

HSE Luxury models sit at the top of the range, getting all the features of HSE cars plus an extended leather package that covers the dashboard and door cards, winged front headrests that cocoon your noggin in leather and configurable ambient lighting.

Can anybody who has been in both a HSE and HSE lux confirm this? Also pics would be useful from owners.

I am about to place an order but having only been in and test drove HSE Lux, just wanted to do the man maths and see if the Lux is really worth it - as some of the additional options of the Lux carry no value to me.

Look forward to responses 😀
  • Pcheaven
    United Kingdom 

My lux has leather everywhere. No idea on the hse
  • Blackfly
    Canada 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Indus Silver

My HSE has normal leather. I did see an HSE at the dealers with Windsor Leather, sorry I forget the differences Confused

F50, Fourtack, LR3 and now..............D5 HSE TDV6
  • HSEMY18
    United Kingdom 

Thank you PC heaven for your response, I agree the HSE Lux has leather covering most of the car and feels very luxurious - would be interesting to hear from existing HSE owners particularly in the UK if this is the case too. From looking at pictures of used HSE's on the Land Rover website it looks like the leather covers mostly everything as well.

Hi Blackfly thank you for your response as well, in the UK the HSE comes with the same Windsor leather as the HSE Lux. Is the leather different in Canada for the HSE vs HSE Lux?

Any UK HSE owners able to share their views and confirm whether the door cards are in leather. I know Carwow says in the HSE Lux the dashboard was in leather but the HSE Lux I was in, I am pretty sure the dashboard was not leather.
  • HSEMY18
    United Kingdom 

Bump bump

Any HSE owners in the UK able to confirm whether the material on the doors and / or dashboard is leather or not?

In particular on the top of the doors where the electric windows are situated for the front seats?
  • PeterW
    England 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Corris Grey

H,i my HSE 3.0 V6 Diesel UK spec

Peter
    HSE 3.0 V6 Diesel Corris Grey
  • Telstone
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Santorini Black

Pictures look good

Hi Peter , as i understand it the standard HSE doesn't come with the leather on the dash , your looks as if it has can i ask what if and what you had the additional - leather pack and what was the cost?

Thanks in advance
  • PeterW
    England 

Hi, thanks
    Only had to pay for Ebony headlining the rest is standard HSE

Peter
  • PeterW
    England 

Better pics of dash & door

Edit: I don’t think the dash & door tops are leather, some sort of sort padded stuff, easy to wipe down.

Peter
  • Telstone
    United Kingdom 

Thanks for the photos, mine is due next month Fingers crossed, HSE BLACK with rails and steps, if the dash and above the clocks (looks as if it has leather on) is like yours i will be quite happy. Did you order rear seat temperature controls?

I ve looked at a number of HSE's at dealers and on line and the interiors on some look slightly different ie dash covering and rear temp dials /controls - i should of looked into it a bit more before i placed my order.

Thanks
  • PeterW
    England 

Hi Telstone

I have 3 - Zone - Climate Control + front & rear climate seats which I think gives the rear dials

Peter
  • Telstone
    United Kingdom 

Many thanks
  • HSEMY18
    United Kingdom 

Peter, that is a lovely looking motor, I was tempted by the tan interior but other half prefers the Oyster.

Anyway thank you for posting pics and for confirming the top of the doors and dash is not leather. What is the quality of the soft material like, from pics on the Land Rover website it looks very similar to leather.

I have placed an order for a MY18 Disco HSE for March 18 delivery and very much looking forward to it.
  • Telstone
    United Kingdom 

I think I have uploaded the photos correctly.

Still unsure - the photos are of the same spec car. MY17 HSE with ebony leather but the the dash has a line running down either side of the screen and the the top of the speedo looks to be covered in leather and stitched at the edge.

This doesn't look as if its a standard feature on a HSE?
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum