Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Russell
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 First Edition Namib Orange

OY reg numbers

On way back from Birmingham yesterday and saw a load on D5's parked up in services with OY reg numbers and Jaguar Land Rover LTD on plates
    This was followed by loads more on the roads with same OY reg plates, are these all LR manager cars?

Namib Orange 1st Edition with black roof and wheels.
    Privacy, tow bar, drive pack, surround camera, heated front & rear seats, auto dim door mirrors, side steps, remote Pro, RSE, arm rest fridge dash cam front and rear.
  • simonh
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Farallon Black

Mine is OW, had JLR on the plate and is ex LR management. So prossibly,

Were they all white ones ? If so then they could potentially be LRE cars.

Velar HSE D240 - MY19
    Served by the excellent Shukers Land Rover of Ludlow - 10 Land Rover’s and 20 years of amazing customer service.
  • Russell
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 First Edition Namib Orange

No were all different colours, the ones I saw close up were all HSE or HSE Luxury

I parked in amongst them at the services and two chaps were just heading back to theirs, they had a good look at my FE

Namib Orange 1st Edition with black roof and wheels.
    Privacy, tow bar, drive pack, surround camera, heated front & rear seats, auto dim door mirrors, side steps, remote Pro, RSE, arm rest fridge dash cam front and rear.
  • Shirt
    United Kingdom 

Management cars are generally OE, OV, OY. Some others such as OW, but less common. A friend of mine had one, they generally tend to be higher spec but without some of the options (e.g. HSE Lux but no towbar) as they end up going to dealers as 'pre-reg' vehicles with limited mileage on.
  • simonh
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Farallon Black

Yay ! I have a rare collectors item then Smile

Velar HSE D240 - MY19
    Served by the excellent Shukers Land Rover of Ludlow - 10 Land Rover’s and 20 years of amazing customer service.
  • Shirt
    United Kingdom 

In theory, it should be pretty niggle-free, as any problems should all have emerged and been fixed during the period it was a management car... Another friend of mine bought an OY66 Evoque (many hairdresser jokes) and says that it's completely squeak/rattle-free and generally feels more 'sorted' than the other one that he took for a test drive around the same time.
  • rogersmj
    United Kingdom 
    2018 Discovery Td6 HSE Lux Corris Grey

Mines an OY67 reg plate, its a lease car, so I guess they may have been for a lease company?
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum