Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• docf
    Austria 
    2018 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Santorini Black

i just make any sense to me. Sometimes its even a little dangerous at least it is in the VW.
  • markbrads
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Fuji White

Road Runner 2017 wrote:
    The button with the circle and arrow around the "A" will enable/disable the stop start.

Bottom right, next too the handbrake. Thumbs Up

Good post Very Happy Wondered why mine wasn't start stopping......

Thanks.
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 
    2018 Discovery Si6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

Thumbs Up

MY17 First Edition - 3L Diesel Td6 - Farallon Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips.
    MY18 Hse Luxury - 3L Petrol Si6 Supercharged - Santorini Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips,22's,dynamic pack 1,bonnet vents,t.v,dual view,frontcooler,360°camera,rear cooler/warmer,roof vane,black LR badges,wade sensing,door sill plates,boot liner, solar screen,wind deflectors,service plan,tracker,speed camera detector,dual dash cameras,ceramic coating.
  • RyanRC
    United States 

Just posting on a interesting thing I found which was a page from the only online parts listing source I have seen so far:

http://allbrit.de/epc.cfm?PAGE=4190110G&am...EN#13D730A

Initially I went there to see if I could find a PN for just the disable/enable switch for this to see if I could see what it might look like terminal wise would give me some incite on alternatives, but in seeing it, it looks like the only way to get it is with an entire assembly that has many of the other switches.

Interestingly though while all the PN's for the assembly (at least here) look to have the same number 13D730A, for many of the possibilities after that about half are listed as having a "Standard Electrical Starter Motor", then for about the other half in place of that say "Starter - Start/Stop System."

Almost seems like one reason for this might be that some of these in parts of the world perhaps don't have to have this feature, while others do?
  • docf
    Austria 
    2018 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Santorini Black

Yes its interesting.
    BTW the toothpick trick does not work on the Disco : (
    It is to intelligent ; )
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum