Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• markbrads
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Fuji White

Album Covers

Noticed today I no longer have Album covers displaying from my iPhone - anybody else had this and know how to fix it?

Thanks in advance
  • IndusD4
    Australia 

I haven't seen that but when switching to radio then later tried to go back to iPhone it wasn't there as a source. What "fixed" it was to re-pair the device, so I would try that.

Ron

2016 D4 TDV6
    IIDTool BT
  • Teemo
    United Kingdom 

This happened routinely to me before I got the Phase 3 upgrade. A complete system restart was the only thing that would fix it.

No issues since the update. Which version of the software do you have???
  • simonh
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Farallon Black

My iPhone only works via Bluetooth with no album art. Media ports refuse to recognise my phone has any music since Phase 4 Update. Previously it worked fine but kept dropping the connection over USB as the power kept dropping out. Eventually leading to the whole system being confused and then failing to see the phone.

God help LR with their self driving car program if they can’t get a simple thing like music playback working !!

Velar HSE D240 - MY19
    Served by the excellent Shukers Land Rover of Ludlow - 10 Land Rover’s and 20 years of amazing customer service.
  • markbrads
    United Kingdom 

Teemo wrote:
    This happened routinely to me before I got the Phase 3 upgrade. A complete system restart was the only thing that would fix it.

No issues since the update. Which version of the software do you have???

I'm not entirely sure of my software version but seeing as I only picked the car up on 1st June I would hope it has the latest of software unless of course LR have released updates since then - Bloody annoying Rolling Eyes

I've heard over the air updates are coming or are here? much better, I updated my SAT Nav last week with great success so theres hope yet; why don't things simply work how they are supposed to Yawn
  • markbrads
    United Kingdom 

simonh wrote:
    My iPhone only works via Bluetooth with no album art. Media ports refuse to recognise my phone has any music since Phase 4 Update. Previously it worked fine but kept dropping the connection over USB as the power kept dropping out. Eventually leading to the whole system being confused and then failing to see the phone.

God help LR with their self driving car program if they can’t get a simple thing like music playback working !!

Based on my music covers issue and other threads I've read about things not working I don't think Id chance it Rolling with laughter
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum