Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• jimbg
    United Kingdom 

Map update;s are not for every country!

I have reported some errors or omissions on the UK maps and these have appeared very quickly on the Land Rover updates.
    However one I reported as a incorrect French road ( it did not exist!! ) has not appeared yet, it is however showing as a correction on the HERE Creator map.

When you read the update info, France has not been updated!!
    Most strange, why do they not take ALL the updates from HERE when they are available?

Europe & Russia Map
    Version Number: 08.030.0086.0150

Update includes most recent changes to the road network and static speed cameras.*

*Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom only.

GET LATEST VERSION Countries covered
    Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Gibraltar, Andorra, Monaco, Holy See (Vatican City State), San Marino, United Kingdom, Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Greece, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Ukraine, Moldova, Belarus, Romania, Bulgaria, Malta, Cyprus, Macedonia, Albania, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Slovenia, Russian Federation, Georgia, Montenegro, Iceland, Faroe Islands, Greenland, Guernsey, Kosovo, Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Israel, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Armenia
  • achichon
    Gibraltar 
    2018 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Loire Blue

where do u go to report/ make changes?

18MY All-new Discovery HSE SD4 Loire Blue & Black Pack
  • jimbg
    United Kingdom 

Register here on HERE!! Rolling with laughter

https://mapcreator.here.com/
  • jimbg
    United Kingdom 

I am going to keep an eye on the countries on the update list in future and check when France is mentioned.
  • Labbix

Same with latest HERE update for Audi, VW, Seat, Skoda, ... these does not contain the latest HERE info available at all. I asked VW why the big difference with JLR as both companies use HERE, but nobody could say why the difference existed, only that it could take up to 3 (three!!) years before their maps get really updated. They asked me to write them, so they could ask HERE, but no answer yet.
    So credits this time to JLR as they beat the competition by more than a year at least and more specific the ones who are so proud of their ‘ vorsprung durch technik’ things Wink Even here in Albania, the JLR maps are quite accurate, which is a small wonder!
  • achichon
    Gibraltar 
    2018 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Loire Blue

got the landrover.here account but there is not link there to the creator. i did manage to find it anyways but thanks Smile

jimbg wrote:
    Register here on HERE!! Rolling with laughter

https://mapcreator.here.com/

18MY All-new Discovery HSE SD4 Loire Blue & Black Pack
  • jimbg
    United Kingdom 

No, the HERE site is separate and is not linked to any particular manufacturer who use their data,
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum