Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Labbix

I suppose it depends on the market as well as MY HSE lux does not have power fold 3 row seats...
  • graemesmith1960
    Scotland 

Still no further forward. Thanks for all the replies. Mine definitely has the Intelligent Seat Fold fitted. Lots of switches in the boot and can fully configure Row 2 and Row 3 from the touchscreen. Topix confirms it was built with the option (£425 for the privilege) but it just does not show up on my smartphone (iPhone Cool. I'll try an Android phone when I can but I suspect Landrover have Censored it up so it will be the usual long slog to fix!

2019 Sd6 HSE Corris Grey
  • MalithS
    United Kingdom 
    2019 Discovery Td6 HSE Santorini Black

Ok if you definitely have the option then it sounds like the app subscription somehow hasnt been enabled. Have you raised this with the dealer? If not I suspect you will need to raise a issue and JLR team can start looking at it. Hopefully its as simple as someone changing some lines of code on a server somewhere.
  • graemesmith1960
    Scotland 

Actually it might be worse than that. When I run the App in Demo mode I noticed I had a few other missing bits like Washer Fluid Level from Vehicle Health. If I run the Demo as a Range Rover it looks exactly like what I get in the real app. Suggests that inControl thinks it's a Range Rover not a Disco 5.

I'm seeing the dealer on Monday anyway to sort out some paper work so I'll start hassling then.

2019 Sd6 HSE Corris Grey
  • Seaby
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Loire Blue

Does your App on the phone have remote start? My remote seat fold works fine. But in reality you never use it as not sure what's in the way when you use it without being able too see in the car
  • graemesmith1960
    Scotland 

Yes, got Remote Start which is about all I need from the App. Dealer was pretty useless as anticipated and suggested I email inControl support which I had already done. Still awaiting a reply!

Can't get too excited as everything works and as you say the chances of me ever wanting to Remote Fold my seats are negligible. Rolling with laughter

2019 Sd6 HSE Corris Grey
  • Seaby
    United Kingdom 

Def sounds like you should have it...

On a related subject, from the infotainment dash, can you switch the 2nd and 3rd row heated seats on? On mine, I can only do the front seats which is not needed as you can do that via the heater controls. But when the children get out of the car in winter on the school run and leave all the seats on, the only way to turn them off is to get out and go round turning them off. Not sure if it's just my car....
  • graemesmith1960
    Scotland 

Just been out to check. Same here, only the front heated seats can be selected from the infotainment screen

2019 Sd6 HSE Corris Grey
  • Seaby
    United Kingdom 

Thanks for looking. Daft that they can't be controlled from the screen...
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum