Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Ajc66
    United Kingdom 

Media library

Recently purchased a new Disco 5, replacing a four
    HSE M18 year
    Became aware the media library was missing from the entertainment system, having had it rebooted today, it’s become apparent this function as been removed from M18 models, strangely the vechile in the showroom another her HSE as the feature, which the dealer tells me will disappear when the software gets updated....... any comments

• B50int
    United Kingdom 

I too have an MY18HSE and was told it was removed from MY18’s when I questioned it. Only now on the top flight audio system.

I just got a bigger USB stick and have my entire iTunes library on that instead. I don’t think the functionality is any different, just uses a USB slot.

Jon
  • Ajc66
    United Kingdom 

Just surprised when the HSE A’s the ten inch screen etc it’s nit there, but yes your totally right about a memory stick
  • TazDaz
    England 
    2018 Discovery Si4 HSE Fuji White

Re: Media library

Ajc66 wrote:
    ...Became aware the media library was missing from the entertainment system, having had it rebooted today, it’s become apparent this function as been removed from M18 models

Aaaaaaaaaaargh my dealers just spent two fookin' days trying to find the Media Library soft key after the Phase 4 update. Bunch of to$$ers obviously don't have a clue. Cost me £36 in "courtesy car" fees for nothing !!! Guess where I won't be taking my Disco back
    Shocked Big Cry

MY18 Fuji White with Black Pack HSE Si4 2litre >>>PETROL<<< 300bhp
  • Dangerdave
    United Kingdom 

Dunno, I rarely have music on, but that’s expensive for a curtesy car?

I refuse to pay for one, so it’s either free or I’ll clutter up the showroom for a couple of hours or cadge a lift home with SWMBO.
  • Ajc66
    United Kingdom 

TazDaz wrote:
    Ajc66 wrote:
    ...Became aware the media library was missing from the entertainment system, having had it rebooted today, it’s become apparent this function as been removed from M18 models

Aaaaaaaaaaargh my dealers just spent two fookin' days trying to find the Media Library soft key after the Phase 4 update. Bunch of to$$ers obviously don't have a clue. Cost me £36 in "courtesy car" fees for nothing !!! Guess where I won't be taking my Disco back
    Shocked Big Cry

Did they sort the media library?
  • TazDaz
    England 
    2018 Discovery Si4 HSE Fuji White

Ajc66 wrote:
    Did they sort the media library?

Nope ... although the lying Censored said
    "investigate media library issue not displaying icon. refer to LTB01108V4 [whatever that is] updated software to Phase 4, tested, ok"
    Tested ok my Censored Media library still does not exist. Nor will it ever, I believe.. Well not if you use Lookers as your dealer Big Cry

MY18 Fuji White with Black Pack HSE Si4 2litre >>>PETROL<<< 300bhp
  • Ajc66
    United Kingdom 

The media library as disappeared apparently on the latest update,
    The new MY19 had it but apparently will disappear when they Pdi the vechile
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum