Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Dodlestonian
    United Kingdom 

I finally got it

After five months I finally meet my new D5 today.
    Here we are at the VIP centre in Solihull!
    Very Happy

2019 D5 Lux. HUD, adaptive dynamics, dynamic pack 2, cooler box, privacy glass, advanced tow assist, black roof rails, massage seats, tech plus pack, detachable towbar, driver assist pack, capability plus pack.
  • IndusD4
    Australia 

Congratulations! Five months seems a long wait for an order in the UK? I know it took just over 5 months for mine to arrive but 1.5 months of that was shipping it here.

2016 D4 TDV6
    IIDTool BT
  • IndusD4
    Australia 

And pure coincidence of course but a milestone post too!

Thumbs Up

2016 D4 TDV6
    IIDTool BT
  • Dangerdave
    United Kingdom 

You could have done without the guy with his shopping bag and reflective jacket photo bombing!
  • Rikster23
    United Kingdom 
    2019 Discovery SDV6 HSE Lux Corris Grey

Congratulations... looks fantastic! With 2 months to go until I get mine I’m looking forward to hearing you you find it...

Cheers

Rik

MY2019 HSE Luxury 3.0 SDV6 - Corris grey, Dynamic Pack, Black contrast roof, Adaptive Dynamics, Electric Tow Pack
  • DiscoStu
    United Kingdom 
    2019 Discovery Td6 HSE Lux Carpathian Grey

Dangerdave wrote:
    You could have done without the guy with his shopping bag and reflective jacket photo bombing!

Rolling with laughter

Congratulations, looks lovely Thumbs Up

MY19 Silver HSE Lux SDV6
    MY19 Carpathian Grey HSE Lux SDV6 - gone, MY18 Carpathian Grey HSE Lux TDV6 - gone
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 
    2018 Discovery Si6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

Loving the Black n White combination.
    Excellent contrast.
    Pure Class!
    Enjoy Thumbs Up

Last edited by Road Runner 2017 on 10th Jan 2019 8:36 am. Edited 1 time in total

MY17 First Edition - 3L Diesel Td6 - Farallon Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips.
    MY18 Hse Luxury - 3L Petrol Si6 Supercharged - Santorini Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips,22's,dynamic pack 1,bonnet vents,t.v,dual view,frontcooler,360°camera,rear cooler/warmer,roof vane,black LR badges,wade sensing,door sill plates,boot liner, solar screen,wind deflectors,service plan,tracker,speed camera detector,dual dash cameras,ceramic coating.
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 

Is that 22's?
    Seen a few in the flesh Black n White but with only 20's.
    Can you put up side profile pic, if you have time.
    Thanks Smile

MY17 First Edition - 3L Diesel Td6 - Farallon Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips.
    MY18 Hse Luxury - 3L Petrol Si6 Supercharged - Santorini Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips,22's,dynamic pack 1,bonnet vents,t.v,dual view,frontcooler,360°camera,rear cooler/warmer,roof vane,black LR badges,wade sensing,door sill plates,boot liner, solar screen,wind deflectors,service plan,tracker,speed camera detector,dual dash cameras,ceramic coating.
  • Dodlestonian
    United Kingdom 

Thanks for all the messages guys
    The old geezer with the bag is me Very Happy
    I'd just been been to the Landrover shop for a Landrover jacket.

The wheels are 20 inch.
    In not totally sure of the black ones so I'll l probably pick up some silver wheels to put on some Duratecs.

Loving the HUD and the adaptive dynamics.
    Although I didn't get much chance to do anything yesterday got caught up on the M6 fiasco standstill for 3 hours on the way home from Solihull shock:

Never mind we managed to get to KFC at Keele just 5 mins before they closed so

not a complete disaster Cool

I'll report here how she's doing.

Thanks again
    AJ

2019 D5 Lux. HUD, adaptive dynamics, dynamic pack 2, cooler box, privacy glass, advanced tow assist, black roof rails, massage seats, tech plus pack, detachable towbar, driver assist pack, capability plus pack.
  • simonh
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Farallon Black

Looks great !

Reggie was selling a set of wheels and new tyres - but gone quiet so not sure if they are still for sale here...

https://disco5.co.uk/forum/post18866.html#18866

If you don't want the tyres we could 'do a deal' Wink

Velar HSE D240 - MY19
    Served by the excellent Shukers Land Rover of Ludlow - 10 Land Rover’s and 20 years of amazing customer service.
  • Chalkey
    England 
    2017 Discovery Sd4 (240) SE Indus Silver

Black & white looks fab👍

MY 21 3.0 D250 S White, 20in wheels, twin sun roof, privacy glass, heated stirring wheel, roof rails.
    Gone 17reg 2.0 SE Silver, 21in black wheels, privacy glass, roof rails, side steps.
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 

I must need my eyes tested as they looked like 22's, judging from the lack of rubber in the photo.
    A few on here ordered 20's and ended up with 22's Laughing

• Dodlestonian
    United Kingdom 

its not easy to see black tyres on black wheels Very Happy

• Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum