Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 
    2018 Discovery Si6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored
  • forever
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 First Edition Silicon Silver

Road Runner 2017 wrote:
    Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry

what colour did you get ???
    forever wrote:
    Probably will not make you feel happy that i got my FE on Sunday, having not pre ordered and walked in two weeks before Very Happy

Silver Very Happy
  • J77
    Scotland 

AndrewS wrote:
    FFS am I the only one left to not have a collection date?

I'm in the same boat, my build date was the 10/3/17. I've pencilled in the 25th for collection but nothing official.

I maybe the first to take delivery of an SE Question

18MY Velar R-Dynamic SE D240 Fuji White
  • RDR
    United Kingdom 

The extended dates for people who ordered higher spec cars well in advance must be down to specific spec's, maybe supply chain issues for specific options ?

FYI. I was offered dibs on a First Edition last week for immediate delivery. Was tempted (briefly) but really want a petrol if I am going for it which would be September delivery..
  • Hessel
    England 
    2020 Discovery SDV6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

Well picked it up this afternoon. First impression well happy very different drive compared to my old D4. To much gadgets to get my head around at the moment,going to take at least two weeks to find all the settings and toys. Drive feels a lot stiffer but very quiet inside. Seats very comfy (drivers). Dealer made me laugh trying to activate the gesture tail gate. He couldn't get to open, then I tried and worked first time. Must have been beginners luck.😂. Had a quick seat in the second row seats they seem to me ok. Plenty of leg room and quite comfy. Must be because I'm only a short arse. Anyway will try and post some photos over the next though days.🤞
    To those that's still waiting for there's it's well worth the wait you won't be disappointed.👍
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum