Disco 5 Seat cover recommendations please

looking for good quality covers

thanks

George
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 
    2018 Discovery Si6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

Titan Covers Thumbs Up

MY17 First Edition - 3L Diesel Td6 - Farallon Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips.
    MY18 Hse Luxury - 3L Petrol Si6 Supercharged - Santorini Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips,22's,dynamic pack 1,bonnet vents,t.v,dual view,frontcooler,360°camera,rear cooler/warmer,roof vane,black LR badges,wade sensing,door sill plates,boot liner, solar screen,wind deflectors,service plan,tracker,speed camera detector,dual dash cameras,ceramic coating.
  • captaindarling13
    United Kingdom 
    2019 Discovery SDV6 HSE Lux Farallon Black

Hi,

Sorry to dig up an old post, but Titan say their covers will not fit over the headrests in a Lux model.

Has anyone actually tried? Any other aftermarket ones that definitely fit? Do the LR ones fit a Lux? (though expensive for occasional use)

Thanks, David.
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 
    2018 Discovery Si6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

We have an HSE Lux and fit over the headrests no problem

MY17 First Edition - 3L Diesel Td6 - Farallon Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips.
    MY18 Hse Luxury - 3L Petrol Si6 Supercharged - Santorini Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips,22's,dynamic pack 1,bonnet vents,t.v,dual view,frontcooler,360°camera,rear cooler/warmer,roof vane,black LR badges,wade sensing,door sill plates,boot liner, solar screen,wind deflectors,service plan,tracker,speed camera detector,dual dash cameras,ceramic coating.
  • captaindarling13
    United Kingdom 

Thanks RoadRunner!

Do you happen to know if they fit over the armrests if you have them in the vertical position?
  • teaman
    United Kingdom 

I have the LR ones in my Lux for the middle row seats, fit is perfect - although easy for the middle seat cover to come loose.
  • John C
    United Kingdom 

We have some excellent Exmoor trim ones for our D3 which have been brilliant, but given that I don't really get my D5 muddy, I haven't bothered with covers that are constantly on the seats. If I need to throw muddy kids in the car after sports matches, then I just pop these on. Have been really pleased with them.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00MUT...&psc=1

2024 Defender 130 Outbound Dynamic HSE, Carpathian Grey
    2020 SDV6 D5 HSE, Carpathian Grey, 2005 TDV6 D3, Cairns Blue 290K miler.
  • captaindarling13
    United Kingdom 

Y'know for less than £20, I might just give these a go! They really are for very occasional use - going to the DIY shop halfway through decorating, tip run whilst gardening, that sort of stuff.

Never bothered before with black seats, but we now have the light seats, I'm under strict instruction not to spoil it!
  • John C
    United Kingdom 

Hi - just as a random update…

In preparation for our holiday (kids eating in the car Shocked ), rather than use the large seat covers above, I bought a set of UK Custom Covers from Amazon. I have no link with the business, but am really very pleased.

We had the genuine fitted covers for our D3, but when they wore out, we bought a seat of Exmoor Trim ones, which still look great years later.

Both of the above were a real faff to get on an off, especially if needing washing. You needed a degree in engineering to fit. Genuine LR ones were to thin and eventually ripped. Exmoor are excellent, but are a very tight fit. These ones for the D5 are just right. Nice and heavy duty with a decent backing to them to protect the seats, and enough of a custom fit that they look really good, but not so tight you need to spend hours fitting them.

2024 Defender 130 Outbound Dynamic HSE, Carpathian Grey
    2020 SDV6 D5 HSE, Carpathian Grey, 2005 TDV6 D3, Cairns Blue 290K miler.
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum