Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• gavinadams
    Australia 
    2019 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Loire Blue

Yes when I ordered the full spec sheet on the MY19 were not available so I was ordering blind a little bit.

I did ask them about the full glass roof is that was now standard in the MY19 based on what I spotted on the UK specs. Unfortunately not for Aus. Nice feature but I'm not spending money on it given that my previous car which had sunroofs spent most of the time with the roof blinds closed under the aussie Sun.

The Windsor seats to be standard would have been nice and if it was standard I might have gone for vintage tan leather rather than ebony to go with the loire blue paint.

D5 MY19 HSE SD4 Loire Blue - Ebony seats / Ebony headlining - Dark Satin brushed aluminium trim - 7 seats - Heated and cooled front seats - Privacy glass - Black roof rails - 360 cameras - Capability plus pack
  • mordred1973
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Fuji White

The the double glass roof has always been standard on HSE just frustrates me it doesnt open unless you pay extra for it

2023 D300 Metropolitan, Hakuba Silver, Low Range, Solar screen, Deployable towbar, FBH, sidesteps.
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 
    2018 Discovery Si6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

It was a no cost option on the HSE LUX.

Either have it closed or electric.

Obviously ticked the box for it to open.

MY17 First Edition - 3L Diesel Td6 - Farallon Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips.
    MY18 Hse Luxury - 3L Petrol Si6 Supercharged - Santorini Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips,22's,dynamic pack 1,bonnet vents,t.v,dual view,frontcooler,360°camera,rear cooler/warmer,roof vane,black LR badges,wade sensing,door sill plates,boot liner, solar screen,wind deflectors,service plan,tracker,speed camera detector,dual dash cameras,ceramic coating.
  • gavinadams
    Australia 

Vehicle hand over booked in for 11am this Friday! Very Happy

So Ron you might start seeing this blue D5 around our neighbourhood this weekend.
    Also spotted yours Sunday morning when I was walking down to the fire station.
    Nice colour that.

D5 MY19 HSE SD4 Loire Blue - Ebony seats / Ebony headlining - Dark Satin brushed aluminium trim - 7 seats - Heated and cooled front seats - Privacy glass - Black roof rails - 360 cameras - Capability plus pack
  • IndusD4
    Australia 

Not long now! I better give mine a wash (and maybe a polish) this week for the upcoming photo shoot Very Happy

Ron

2016 D4 TDV6
    IIDTool BT
  • gavinadams
    Australia 

Today was the day!

Now the proud owner.

I’ll post up pics a new post.

• Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum