Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• jimbg
    United Kingdom 

The only cars that ADAC could not unlock or start using the relay attack are from Jaguar Land Rover. These cars are the latest versions of the Land Rover Discovery, the Land Rover Range Rover and the Jaguar i-Pace, all of which have been tested by ADAC in the past year.

The keyless fobs for these models use ultra-wide-band (UWB) technology that can very accurately determine the distance between the key and the car, so the car can’t be tricked by the relay attack.
  • Labbix

Me too!
  • Labbix

Gavinadams, me too!
  • mordred1973
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Fuji White

have to admit, if I don't hear the beep on second press of button, I tend to check on my phone to see if it says locked and alarmed.

2023 D300 Metropolitan, Hakuba Silver, Low Range, Solar screen, Deployable towbar, FBH, sidesteps.
  • southpawstyles

gavinadams wrote:
    I’m the slightly OCD person who like to double press the lock on the keyfob to hear the beep and get the extra security with the double locking

If you use your finger twice on the handle using keyless it will go into double lock mode. Mine beeps to notify as per the double press on the key fob. Cool
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum