Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Wolfpack
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Si6 HSE Corris Grey

License expired

I’ve got a message on screen when I try to use navigation saying my live update license has expired.
    Except it hasn’t because I renewed it for 2 years a month before the expiry date. The iremote app shows its updated to 2022 as does my account on HERE. But the car doesn’t seem to have been updated and won’t give live updates.

Should I be ‘rebooting’ the car somehow and if so ...how?

I did wonder if the data sim had run out (although I can still use internet?) and if the update needed this to work?

Apologies for numptie questions. Haven’t used this car for long distance since March! I am bizarrely and pathetically struggling to remember how to do things on the car. I have remembered what the steering wheel Is for. Rolling with laughter
  • Whippetman
    England 

Mine says the same but it was renewed by dealer and actually expires February 2021.
    Looks like another LR special!

HSE LUX, Aintree Green GONE
  • Wolfpack
    United Kingdom 

Apart from not having traffic updates, I struggle getting through the reminder screens (despite saying don’t show again) to use the basic sat nav Big Cry
  • Wolfpack
    United Kingdom 

Update

Eventually it updated and synced using a strong wireless connection. But it kept requesting me to sign in every time.

Have since read on this forum that removing and replacing the SIM card solved some signing in issues, I’ve done this and 🤞 has stayed logged in since then.
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum