Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Discodancer
    United Kingdom 

Secure tracker Pro

Hello - I have just taken delivery of a new Discovery5. It was a huge step as it seemed eceryone I spoke to warned me against buying one. Anyway, here I am! So far I am delighted with the car BUT I have an issues with the secure tracker pro no showing on my in control. The dealership say that the car has definitely been fitted with it (it’s standard) and they have confirmed that it should be accessible. They have offered to print me off a certificate for insurance purposes , however that is no good if the system isn’t actually accessible to me! They can’t seem to work out why it isn’t showing on my Incontrol. I have bever received the initial email from them to activate it, although my in control is up and running. It is now a good few weeks down the line snd to be honest I am no further forward with the dealership.

I am reaching out to everyone here in the hope that someone may have had a similar experience and can give me an idea of what might be the issue.

Thanks for reading this - any advice welcome!!!
  • B50int
    United Kingdom 

Did you do the process with pressing the SOS button in the roof panel at certain points in logging in?

I remember having to do that before any of the remote app stuff worked on mine a few years back.
  • Discodancer
    United Kingdom 

No didn’t do any of that - But all the other remote app stuff is working fine!!!!
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum