Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• bill wright
    United Kingdom 

What is the difference between ordinary rear lights and signature version. From the spec, the SE has front signature lights (or have I got that wrong?) Very Happy

MY15 D4 SE Tech Kaikoura Stone

Use what talents you possess, the woods will be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best
  • CDS
    United Kingdom 

We got to climb all over one at Les Comes LR Party last weekend.....

• J77
    Scotland 

SE has signature front lights but standard rear lights, which no one has seen.

18MY Velar R-Dynamic SE D240 Fuji White
  • MrH
    United Kingdom 

Thanks for the video CDS, it's confirmed my thoughts, I still think it's butt ugly and even if I had the money I wouldn't buy one. Please god, let them not f**kup the Defender replacement design to this extend Bow down Bow down Bow down

IID (BT)
    2010MY D4 HSE - my 110k miles workhorse - contemplating a D5 Commercial
  • Freypal
    United Kingdom 

Agree - I saw one of the undisguised orange ones out on the road by me (I live in Solihull). Both in pics, vids and in person I think it looks awful. I shall greatly miss the D4. I'm hoping they don't mess up the Defender replacement but I don't hold out much hope for that.
  • Edfors
    Sweden 

Re: I've seen it, touched it and sat in it

AndrewS wrote:
    The seats do fold flat but this is a two stage operation on the vehicles I played with, first press of button drops the sat back onto the seat base, a second press forces the seat back down to the flat position. When I asked why? I was told that position 1 is ok for the leather, however position 2 is not so good as it may damage the seats Shocked

Not a huge difference with the second press, but I guess sometimes with a very bulky load that last inch may do a difference.

Click image to enlarge
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum