Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• B50int
    United Kingdom 

It arrived!

Picked up today. Eiger grey, R-dynamic D300SE.

7 months from order to delivery.

Soo much better than my 2018 tdv6. The power delivery is smoother and the ingenuim straight 6 is noticeably quieter. Not chucked it about to work the adaptive dynamics yet but it does feel like there is less body roll.

Pivi pro is worlds away from incontrol. Slicker in use and with wireless CarPlay.

Waiting for it to get dark so I can try out my optioned matrix headlights!

Very happy indeed. [/img]

MY23 (2022) D300 SE R-Dynamic Eiger Grey, Tow Pack, Matrix Headlights and a few other options
    Gone: 2018 HSE 3.0 tdv6 Santorini black
  • BigCol66
    United Kingdom 

Very nice you didn't have to wait to long compared to some.πŸ‘

Discovery 5 D300 Metropolitan.
  • Blackbeltbob
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Lux Corris Grey

Now that looks awesome!
  • lipscow

Hi looks super, mine was ordered May 14 2021 HSE Dynamic Carpathian Grey Very Happy , still waiting. What dash was delivered in you Discovery interactive or analog.

Thanks
    Bill
  • B50int
    United Kingdom 

Bill,

The cut out analogue dials unfortunately. However, the TFT between the dials is better than I was expecting. It still has the same functionality as the interactive display I had in my old HSE just a little smaller. With everything else being so much better it’s not bothered me in the way I expected it would.

Jon

MY23 (2022) D300 SE R-Dynamic Eiger Grey, Tow Pack, Matrix Headlights and a few other options
  • 747_JK
    United Kingdom 
    2022 Discovery SDV6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

Looks absolutely first class. Please post more pics when you get a chance!

Thanks for sharing - makes me excited I ordered a new one too a couple of weeks ago. Now the long wait.

MY23.5 D5 3.0 MHEV Metropolitan Edition – Santorini Black – Ebony Windsor Leather – 21” Style 5025 gloss black wheels – 21” full size spare tyre – Black roof rails – Black side mouldings - Williams Ceramic Coat. [Gone: D5 HSE @ 50,795miles: (now LH68 BYW)]
  • lipscow

Had mine on order from May last year HSE Dynamic, been informed it will arrive from Slovakia on the ship next week to the UK, that is a year bar 2 week, has anybody else have models build and delivered from the UK plant, also how many other D5 owners have had their builds build out with the UK. Should we expect a better or poorer build quality for out with the UK.

Bill
  • Soler
    United Kingdom 
    2022 Discovery Si6 HSE Loire Blue

I thought they were all built at the Slovakia plant.
  • B50int
    United Kingdom 

Yes all D5’s are put together in the Nitra plant now. Have been for about three years now I think.

General consensus seems to be that the build quality is better from what I have read.

• Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum