Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 
    2018 Discovery Si6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

Where abouts you heading too loch lomond?? 😀
    You will deffo feel the DS inferior if your towing Buckingham Palace behind you.

Ha ha Whiskey Galore. If your up in Aviemore do a distillery tour. The quickest way to get hammered on only a few quid. Bargain Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 

Laughing
  • Craigp
    England 

Doing a week nr maybole Ayrshire and a week in oban.
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 

Ah ok nice Thumbs Up
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 

Yes as you say if it is the ETB holding things up then someone has messed up big time. I won't hold my breath for JLR to compensate all the latest orders just hoping they do. The 5 year service plan would be a nice gesture. But they will probably just send me some tyre valve caps with land rover on them. :lol

Great, rubbing salt into my wounds. All I need is a car too put them on Sad
  • Craigp
    England 

I mentioned on another thread. Thinks car coming Monday or that's when he's back in. He off Friday to Monday. I asked what happens if it comes in tomorrow his answer it sits there until he's back in. I've at least got a registration number Very Happy
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 

Not exactly pushing the boat out are they?? Sunk the boat already if you ask me!!! With there don't care attitude. Shocked

Well I not been posting since the weekend on purpose as I think everyone is getting so annoyed with my rants. Sad

Think LR must have read this post and sent me a set of valve caps too make me happy. How about send me the damn car instead!!!

Well the car arrived today apparently. Dealers off last 2 days and back tomorrow. Reason it never arrived last week is due too number of extra cars being rushed out for end of March. Well excuse me mines been on priority for several weeks now!!!!!!!!

Easily taken someone else's car off and put mine on it. I guarantee half the cars were ordered well after mine. So much for priority. Am just glad LR don't run the postal service FFS.

Also the weeks courtesy insurance I got last week runs out at midnight tonight. Not seen car or driven it. That's another whole week it's been delayed now.

Well am not even sure if it's arrived. Was told that get a video of it once cleaned up tomorrow, so will see. Not holding my breath as given up now. No doubt something else will have happened too further delay it Rolling Eyes
  • stuart_f
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Santorini Black

Quote:
    Think LR must have read this post and sent me a set of valve caps too make me happy.

LR took my money and delivered me a broken car. 13 days in the dealers (half a month of finance payments later) and I finally get my car back (although I have no confidence in it at all anymore).

I've not even been given an apology or even a set of valve caps. I'd count yourself lucky Crying or Very sad
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 

You can have my valve caps if you want mate. If it's not here tomorrow it's a cancellation am afraid 😨. Taking the Censored . If I was near Birmingham I would be banging on the MD door demanding too know why its taking nearly 6 weeks for my car too arrive. Nothing and I mean nothing can compensate for the late arrival. I always get rid after 3 years old so I won't even have this fully for 3 years too enjoy. Already 4 x 17 plates in works car park, all lower models. Am a laughing stock
    I ordered way before anyone and never even told my collegues I was getting one. Sad

Last edited by Road Runner 2017 on 7th Apr 2017 12:01 am. Edited 1 time in total
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 

Local dealer has a First Edition with 4 miles on the clock. Ringing him tomorrow too see how quick I can get it. Second thoughts I don't want too give LR my custom anymore. Looks like back too Subaru Forester am afraid. At least it will tow better than the D5😨
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum