Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• gavsta

Just dug out my post elsewhere on the forum, as there is a thread of this very topic:

The local dealer added an Activity Key on top of the two standard keys, which were supplied with my MY23.5 Metropolitan. No additional parts were required, and it was a quick job.

The £330 Activity Key factory option was removed for MY23.5, hence it was a job for the dealer. I was charged £230 for the Activity Key itself, with no additional charges, so I was rather happy.

Two warnings:
    1) Your car must be in service mode, via the InControl app.
    2) The dealer will require both keys (which differs from some third party systems).
  • discus
    United Kingdom 

gavsta wrote:
    No issues whatsoever. The local dealer was able to add it, as an accessory, without changing the KVM module. Saved a fair bit over the factory price too.

To head off another follow up question, that gives me three keys. 2 standard + the activity key.

The local dealer added an Activity Key on top of the two standard keys, which were supplied with my MY23.5 Metropolitan. No additional parts were required, and it was a quick job.

That's great info, will discuss with dealer, thanks Thumbs Up
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum