Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Discogra
    United Kingdom 
    2021 Discovery Si6 HSE Corris Grey

towbar

Hi

dropped my D5 off at my dealership on Monday for a deployable tow bar to be installed, my non genuine tow bar was removed along with the non genuine wiring loom and module.

the new deployable tow bar went on along with the genuine wiring loom and module,
    its now Thursday and the new tow bar etc will not code in to the car. Land Rover technical are involved its now a waiting game.

i had the non genuine tow bar removed due to the tow ball over 100mm higher than a none genuine ball on entry mode.. and when the car went onto normal driving mode it was nearly 160mm higher... which wasn't pleasant when towing our twin axle caravan on motorways
  • Wolfpack
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Si6 HSE Corris Grey

Make sure they wire/programme in the light testing feature correctly…..it’s supposed to run through all the rear lights in a continuous sequence to save you running back and forth or getting the wife to help.

Mine worked once and was brilliant but for some reason has stopped working. I have no confidence that the technicians at my local dealers would know where to start to fix it, so I am left to lament its passing.

Edit: this prompted me to recheck the car. I’ve discovered the bulb check still works when operated from the touch screen but not from the button in the rear. Something else to check.
  • Discogra
    United Kingdom 
    2021 Discovery Si6 HSE Corris Grey

thanks for that,, will do 👍
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum