Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

  • ChaddersP
    Member Since: 15 Sep 2026
    Location: North Scarle
    Posts: 37
    United Kingdom 

    Number plates

    What number plates do you use recommend I’m thinking of aesthetics I’ve bought a standard size and fitted it but it looks a bit lost? I know you can get square and oversized plates. I’m also going to fit a black plastic surround similar to those supplied by powerful uk bling bling Laughing
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT + 1 Hour DISCO5.CO.UK © 2016 - 2026 Futuranet Ltd DISCO5.CO.UK RSS Feed - All Forums 
DISCO5.CO.UK is independent and not affiliated to Jaguar Land Rover.
Switch to the mobile site