Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 
    2018 Discovery Si6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

Going too email my dealer and see if I manage too secure a few, free of charge Laughing
    Will update once I get a reply.

MY17 First Edition - 3L Diesel Td6 - Farallon Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips.
    MY18 Hse Luxury - 3L Petrol Si6 Supercharged - Santorini Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips,22's,dynamic pack 1,bonnet vents,t.v,dual view,frontcooler,360°camera,rear cooler/warmer,roof vane,black LR badges,wade sensing,door sill plates,boot liner, solar screen,wind deflectors,service plan,tracker,speed camera detector,dual dash cameras,ceramic coating.
  • Road Runner 2017
    Scotland 
    2018 Discovery Si6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

Just received an email from the dealer.
    Said they had never even heard of it let alone seen it?
    (I sent a photo of what it looked like).

Suggested that I contact my original dealer, as I told them that I assumed that the Target would have at least been provided with the tow bar.

Akin too buying a new new car minus the jack if you ask me and a cheek too be charged for it, especially if your purchased the tow bar at the same time. I can understand charging for a replacement though.

Makes you think about the training they have been given as it's not as if it's a small issue. One of the main selling points of the car with all the adverts online boasting about the new feature.

Mind you it was not a salesperson I dealt with, but customer services, but surely someone in sales would have known about it.

Can anyone recommend a dealer from where they purchased it from?

Am pretty experienced with reversing the trailer but the Mrs is not as experienced, hence the reason I need a couple of stickers. Frustrating paying for something and not being able too use it to its full potential Sad

MY17 First Edition - 3L Diesel Td6 - Farallon Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips.
    MY18 Hse Luxury - 3L Petrol Si6 Supercharged - Santorini Black - Roof rails,side steps,tints,tow bar,mudflaps,door strips,22's,dynamic pack 1,bonnet vents,t.v,dual view,frontcooler,360°camera,rear cooler/warmer,roof vane,black LR badges,wade sensing,door sill plates,boot liner, solar screen,wind deflectors,service plan,tracker,speed camera detector,dual dash cameras,ceramic coating.
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum