Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• vkord
    Canada 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Santorini Black

rear seats creaks and rattling

Finally eliminated faint but annoying, persistent rattling sound from left rear seat area that was present in the car from the start. It was always happening during street driving. It was small plastic cover plate at the back, as seen in the picture. That plastic part was pretty loose, Just added some padding right under.
    The other annoying sound was due to side plastic cover panel of the rear seat rubbing over the leather when pressing on the seat. That was obvious and easy to eliminate by applying some conditioner over the contact area.

• Seaby
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Sd4 (240) HSE Loire Blue

I'm going to check that as have to say any rattles I get are from the middle seats. Especially the seatbelts
  • Chalkys HSE
    United Kingdom 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Corris Grey

Mine makes the most god awful noises if the middle row seats arent set back with the switch for the reclined position, it doesnt do it in this position but if they are in the more upright position it drives me crazy...

Seperate to this i just found the rear right boot panel loose, with two black clips in the side down i the cavity, i think i've worked out how they went on but not sure if i should attempt to put them on or just leave it for the dealer to rectify, baring in mind i've got other more pressing issues should i just leave it ?

2017 MY D5 HSE 3.0 Td6 Corris Grey, Side steps, roof rails,
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum