Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Sw1gs
    Scotland 
    2017 Discovery Td6 HSE Lux Kaikoura Stone

Put my MY 17 HSE Lux in for first service and software update today, arrived at dealership at 0915 (56 miles from home), expected to be in 4-5 hours so had full day of teleconferences to work through whilst in dealership. Have to say, new dealership was helpful and comfortable to work from with my surface pro tablet, Wi-fi and phone. However, by 1700 I’d had enough waiting - apparently software download had corrupted half way through, exactly at the same point as another disco going through the same process, software was only available to dealerships last week. Ended up driving home in a disco sport and await to see if the car is ready tomorrow - big problem is that we’ve got a 1000 mile road trip starting on Sunday with 3 kids, so need to have it all working....... Anyone got any thoughts on my rights around courtesy / loan car including a trip to Europe if they can’t resolve the car tomorrow morning (it’s Going to be left on download overnight in the garage). I’d also point out that the car was booked in for it last Friday but the garage cancelled the day before due to sickness, so this could have all been sorted out this week... don’t feel I should feel the brunt of poor LR capability!
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum