Discovery 2017

↓ Advertise on DISCO5.CO.UK ↓

• Tim in Scotland
    United Kingdom 

Range Rover Velar launch

Now this is more my size and type of car, I will be contacting the Jaguar dealership to ask for my deposit on the iPace back until I have seen more info on the Velar. Top view looks great but the side on photos I have seen have been Autocar renditions and I'm not so keen on the profile............... but if it has pure Electric or PHEV capability them count me in!
    http://media.landrover.com/en-gb/news/2017...over-velar
  • Muddywheels
    England 

I think I saw one of these nr Oxford yesterday with the camouflage wrap - will check dashcam and see if recording any good - looked like a big Ewok Confused

Wanted a Series 2 LR since childhood but previously owned MY16 Disco Sport HSE TD4 Auto, MY13 RR Sport Black Edition TDV6 Auto, MY10 RR Sport HSE TDV6 Auto, 2007 Freelander 1 Freestyle TD4 Soft Top, 2009 Freelander 2 GS TD4 Auto, 2007 Freelander 2 GS TD4, 2004 Disco 2 Metropolis Auto, 2002 Disco 2 GS, 2000 Freelander 1 SE TD4 SW
  • Guy
    United Kingdom 
    2018 Discovery Td6 HSE Carpathian Grey

Don't forget, we've had an accidental sneak preview of the interior of one courtesy of a forum member who was working at Heathrow and saw them being crated. I think the thread was enitiled something like "Saw 3 Today" but I also think it's over on Disco3/4 which is down at the moment...

Edit: It's back http://www.disco4.com/forum/topic156426.html it was 'Saw 3 yesterday' and courtesy of dlw.
  • Sacimiddx
    United Kingdom 

Deposit down Thumbs Up

So reservations though as I was not overly impressed with the F pace drive
  • Forum Permissions
  • You cannot create new threads in this forum
    You cannot reply to threads in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum